Why choose the UK for further education?
The UK is one of the world’s most popular destinations to study higher education and private education. UK universities are among the best in the world and consistently perform well in the world rankings. Going to university in the UK is a great opportunity for international students to expand their knowledge, meet new people, experience a new culture and, most importantly, enjoy a great student lifestyle.
How can we help?
Latta International has experts in further education in the UK, offering guidance and support to prospective international students. Our service includes:
- reviewing candidates academic background and providing advice to candidates on university placements best suited to their academic interests.
- assisting candidates to prepare relevant materials for their university application.
- conducting mock interviews through WeChat or Skype to prepare candidates for university application interviews, and visa application interviews.
- assisting successful university applicants with their visa applications (see Student Visa).
- qualifications, subjects, and exam grades – usually A levels or equivalent- level qualifications.
- English language skills – you may need to take a specific English language test in order to get a place on a course.
- suitability – course descriptions usually mention skills, interests, or experience that it is good to have.
- an admissions test – please check the course requirements for more details.
- an interview – you may need to attend an interview and early preparation is suggested.
Why study postgraduate in the UK?
Because you will:
- receive high quality postgraduate education
- gain a life-changing experience
- improve your future career prospects and increase your earning potential
Postgraduate entry requirements
- previous academic qualifications – a first or bachelor’s degree of a good standard is normally required.
- English language skills – you need to be able to show that you have a good enough knowledge of English to be able to understand and follow the program.
- personal statement – this is about why you are applying for the course and why you feel you are a good applicant for the program. It should include your own academic achievements, your personal academic interests, and why you want to take the postgraduate program you are applying for, and why you wish to take it at this specific institute.
- good references – you will need to provide the details of two or three people who can write a reference about you to support your application.
- a good research proposal, if required
- an interview, if required
To give your case the best chance of success, get in touch
To give your visa the best chance of success, and to reduce your stress, please contact our immigration experts.
If you wish to speak directly with one of our immigration specialists to get advice about business and personal immigration, or education in the UK and other visa issues, then please contact our Glasgow Head Office on Phone T: +44 (0)141 212 3355 or request a call back by completing the Online Form. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. More information can be found from Contact Us.
*Disclaimer: The above information is for general reference only. Specialist legal advice should be sought.